Taking part in international trade events and business delegations
The Internationalisation department focuses on the following areas:
- Identifying the world’s leading international yachting industry events
- Developing a programme of international activities which include the participation of the Italian Marine Industry Association along with a selection of Italian businesses in global trade fairs;
- Explorative missions aimed at researching new markets
- Invitational tour programmes dedicated to foreign industry operators and journalists at trade fairs, Association events and company headquarters across Italy
- Creating synergies with other sectors in order to formulate coordinated promotional strategies for world-leading Made in Italy industries.
Institutional relations to promote internationalisation projects
- Monitoring initiatives tied to the Made in Italy Promotional Plan as conceived by the Italian Ministry for Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation in partnership with the Italian Trade Agency to support internationalisation and other bodies working towards the internationalisation of Italian industry
- Creating a network of institutional relations with target countriesin order to promote the industry’s presence abroad
- Researching strategic collaboration projects aimed at developing international trade events within new markets to promote companies and business opportunities.